Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Dear BFF; Here comes the roller coaster!


I never thought it'd get this bad, it was just a quarrel, we live for that. But three weeks now, Konami,you could be a girl. Are you really not talking to me? Okay i admit it, i miss you.
A lot is going on in my life now i want to share it with you. I want to hear your thoughts, I want to act silly with you.It's real silly , don't you think its time we called a truce? i cannot even remember how this all started and because of this silly fight, you're missing all the fun parts of my life.I guess what i'm trying to say is that i've found him! if you were looking with me, you'd know i've found him and i am so happy. He's the roller coaster i've been looking forward to getting on and now that its here, i'm getting cold feet. Not that cold feet! not ola's cold feet, olu's cold feet not even Y's. it's a mixture of anxiety, excitement and fear and still i'm glued and can't leave this spot. i met him some weeks ago and Konami i tell you i've never felt this way before. He gets me. He really gets me, i've never met anyone who did that way, [except you of course.] he likes me, even seems to adore him. I find it cute the way he sometimes get his serious face on. Oh he's principled too, surprised that i don't care? All these fetishes of organization, time and rules. I keep telling him how disorganized i am, says i'm not. He's a leader, i like when he does that. He's better than me, I'm surprised i can admit that without rancor . He's older[NOT SO!] but we' like similar things and he actually finds things to tell me, things i didn't know before! He's so honest, certain of his place in the world and really deep, even listens to Beethoven which i don't get, still he says he'd make me like it[ who am i to complain.] Konami, i want you to meet him, i want you to like him .Yet, my fears limit me.I'm really scared. This one is different, He'd never be dominated by me. I know i've always wanted a strong man but am i gonna be good at following? The other day he asked me a question. ' Do u think i could make you cry, hurt you or could you do the same to me? I kept quiet cause i know he could. I'm the one who hurts people, HE could hurt me. I've made people cry , HE could make me cry.Konami, i'm falling and in my fears, i'm still excited and feeding this feeling, don't want it to stop. i had a test the other day, couldn't even concentrate.Now you know that this is different.You promised to always be there for me, this is different and i need you right now when i'm about falling. I'M sorry if it's my fault, whatever the cause of our disagreement, you know it's because i love you. Seriously!
Enough about my own life, ow fares u my friend? How was valentines', And the honeys' and hearts of Ur life. None of those girls would ever be me, you know that right? probably cause I've said it a million times. I miss being the number 1 girl in your life. i miss our ability to talk about random nothings, religion and music. Konami, i gave you that nickname remember? after that silly video game you were so good at. Remember how you'd tease me about my numerous 'relationships' with me complaining on yet another one with no feelings, no sparks. You feel the sparks on this one,we're both so restless in liking each other and i can't stop talking about him. We keep texting each other all day, he isn't afraid to let his feelings show surprisingly i can't hide 'em too. you know how i scribble my thoughts down?Well, he read my note and found out i'd written. 'Butterflies, help!' i was so embarrassed, had fun wrestling the note from him though. He wants to know everything about me, i want him to. And yes I'm in real big trouble, somehow i just have the innate urge to cuddle. I want to hug him, want him holding my hands as my safe anchor in the world. When i'm not with him, i miss him.Miss him when he just walks out the door. And , the issue of THE V is being challenged, haven't told him yet. The funny thing is i'm the one in danger of losing cntrol. But i am not going to, it's not going to be easy but i'm counting on God to help me and on you to bring me down to earth if only we make up again.
On a lighter note, Beyonce is in her panties phase, keeps daring us with the booty display; first with 'put a ring on it, then the 'diva' thingy. i miss teasing you over her. And Kanye is behaving like a spoilt child makes me want to mother him. You'd have laughed over that, said s'mthing only you can understand.How about Chris and Rihanna, my hero would have deleted all the'forever' on your music player. I Miss my bestie, please hurry on home to me!
Falling, who's gonna catch me? 'Sola..
PS; i'm sending a remixed version of the letter to my BFF, keeping my fingers crossed!

11 comments:

  1. Awwwww. Tear tear! sniff sniff. I hope he gets to read it. Sounds like a solid friendship with Konami. I'd hate to see it end over some silly fight.

    who's he? It's not Y? Hmmmm. Someone's been withholding gist from us. I wish you all the best. Please hold on to the V card with all u got. If he's a good man, he can wait.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was gonna suggest u send him this till i saw u wrote that u wud. I hope u sort it out. Before chari n i started dating, i cudnt bear not talking to him for even just a day! So i totally feel u..

    Yes o, im with nefie..who's this dude if it aint Y, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! this is so sweeet! funny thing is, we are practtically experiencing the same things! it's so eerie! the only difference is that my bff is in the know.

    my V is also being challenged! hey, who are u and why are u living my life...lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is so sweet. i'm excited for you. this is one of the free things in life and the best things in life are free. ciao!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm fine people, thanks for all ur comments. and for checking up on me.Internet wahala and my laziness kept me away from blogging but i'm back now, i think!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i thought u'd have updated..anyhoos, glad u r ok!

    ReplyDelete
  7. awwwww...This is too cutee!
    Deep...You will make a beautiful writter bella!
    I hope your bff relates to this properly...Its so cutee...lol

    First time here

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Like some1 said "Why are you living my life"?
    Wow we have so many things in common ,thank God for blogville,i'm enjoying you,keep it coming!

    ReplyDelete